Saturday, May 23, 2009

Totally screwed up my mid-year papers.
-

Had guides.
Firelighting stuffs with batch was fun (:
game was fun,too.
Slacked at mac after guides.
Campfire at night!
was fun :D
wanted to go mac but mum didnt allow.
had batch hugs before leaving. (:
-

I really love batchmates XD
thanks for being there!
& liyoke's 'drain' made me laugh even though i was crying that day.
nabilah's missed call which i thought was my mum.
julee's 'reach out for the stars'.
sandra's singing time tgt.
rebecca's crap&laughter. hahahaha :D
& sharlene's too (:
anyway as a batch we crap&gossip together la LOL.
all in one day.

BATCHMATES RAWK :DDD
i love them, haha.

Next batch outing.
CAN'T WAIT! (:

Replies to tags:
Liyoke: haha yeaaaah :D read this okay! (:
Julee: I 167 leh. LOL. hey there fellow pudding.
Jasmine: haha. dunno what to say le la. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home