Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cousin's ahmah passed away that day, went to the funeral.
I was quite shocked when I saw the monk using an i-phone, even I don't have one. haha.
and I had the impression that monks weren't supposed to have such things. until mum told me they also had laptops. - - '
we didn't join them for the chanting, neither did we do any kneeling or burning of joss sticks, though mum did so.
ahmah's coffin was closed already, but I still remember that time I last saw her, it was during Chinese New Year.
she was telling me some hokkien (I think) things and I didnt really understood what she was saying. However, she still looked cheerful, despite being sick.
she held mummy's hand and talked to her, and both mummy and I thought it was a very comforting, nice gesture.
Rest in peace, ahmah (:

On a lighter note, had two meals during dinnertime with Eunice and Serena.
Apparently, one bowl of beef&veg rice + side dish wasn't enough, or rather, pastamania was too tempting! :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home