Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:

thanks for the midnight greetings!
kept awake to see the channel 5 countdownnnnn.
Adrian pang's performance was so unexpected! lol.
could see JB's fireworks from my room,
if only i was at JB!
then i would wish that the traffic jam will keep me from getting to school on friday. hahaha ;P

firstly, sunday!
went to church.
haha, so many people cut hair recently :P
then starbucks with eunice!
and met sharlene and liyoke for dinner.
bought some robot thing for the gift exchange!
headed to school and wasn't late :DD
campfire! it was quite okay ah. (:
sharlene is so lucky! hahaha! -winks-

Tuesday.
went to bugis with mum to get new year clothes.
saw hazimah! (:
wanted to watch movie but in the end didnt :/

Today.
arggggh. not allowed to watch movies -.-
but thank god for youtube :D hehe.
probably going out in the afternoon with eunice and clara. (:
or i'll spend my last day of holiday in boredom,
with mum telling me again and again to complete my homework D:
(which i don't feel like doing at all) :P

changed my handphone! (:
on the eve of new yeaaaaaar.
the number's still the same, lazy to change :D
same number since primary 4! my first handphone. lol.
arghhhhhh if only i had that student's plan unlimited smses. :O
until now i'm still clueless whether my handphone is under M1 or singtel. haha.

Viola's turning 15 in about 9 more days! :D
so good lor.
i still have to wait like, 9 more months ):
next time want to watch NC16 movies must wait for me ehhhhhhhh! hahaha :P

Replies to tags :
passerby - okay, you are?
QY - haha I KNOW I KNOW! :D
Jody - yeah he short hair ma :P cannot find! eclipse no stock le ):
chenling - hello! too late to wish merry xmas alr. HAPPY NEW YEAR! (:
jiajing&yeeler - okaaaaaaay :D thanks for tagging!
ADELINA - nenek! same to you aaaaah (: takecare!
Jody - Happy New Year toooooo (;
Zijun - Happy 2009 to you too, stay happy also! :D

tuition teacher michelle sent julee and i a very very nice new year msg,
'' Tuition restarts (?) sun 4th jan. at ard 9 30 am k? ''
THANK YOU.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

HELLO 2009! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home