Friday, December 26, 2008

Picture Perfect

Here's Jacob Black. (just the character's name in the book)
With all that makeup/wig whatever-you-call-that.



And ta-daaaaaaaaaa.
Here's Jacob Black again,
without his make-up/wig on. (:



wow.
I didn't know it was him until someone pointed it out to me :D
He was the bad guy in cheaper by the dozen 2.
see how makeup sucks.
D:
and he's only two years olderr.
-

New Moon's very engaging.
But yet sad at the part edward left bella ):
anyway anyway eubad (heehee) already told me the ending. so it didn't matter that much. lol. :D
-

sorry that i keep going on and on about the twilight series.
maybe i should get on something important.
important, yes.
The Holiday Homework. D: the ultimate horror.
I havent finished it yet and my weekends are already packed.

Hostessing badge tomorrow.
Church and campfire on sunday.

But still there's the consolation.
Please don't tell me that Sec 3 orientation days are cancelled :/
which means i have to hand in everrrrrrything by the first day school reopens.
ugh.

I LACK PROPER TIME MANAGEMENT!
anyone interested to do some homework? chinese ones. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home