Friday, March 6, 2009

Pepper Clothes Anderson Lunch [:


你是我的巧克力 {:

updating like finally!
friday was f for fun [:
with eemin&tianxiao.
I <3 pepperclothesandersonlunch! :D
& sandart. lol.

group study was cancelled due to last minute tuition on saturday.
tsk.
super pekcek can ~!

then sunday was another stay-at-home-be-a-good-kid-and-study day.

this week was very fast (:
*toilet sessions during amaths is always fun xD
*I dropped my handphone on 154.
but luckily luckily luckily ms cheng picked it up and asked around. heheh thanks!
*i probably flunked my emaths test.
*i still did not hand in my chinese holiday homework and that sucks.

guides today.
got selected for NDP.
gotta skip it, i guess.
can't handle school work! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.
every saturday leh.

GROUP STUDY & PIZZA TOMORROW! :D
will, update again.
Aaron (: -blushes- ;O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home